Monday, February 22, 2010

PICTURES!

So, pictures! This is where we lived. The mural was painted by a previous NCCC team who actually built the partition. On the left is the guys' side and on the right is our side. There were eight of us living in bunks that look like...this!

This is a picture of four out of six of the awesome interns from the University of Cincinnatti who work at the Fuller Center. They are, left to right, Gabe, Jackie, Caroline and John. Troy Maria are the other two who didn't come to Baton Rouge with us.

The next one down is of my team in Baton Rouge for the Mardi Gras ball. We are, left to right: me, Jess, Kelly, Beth, Ashley, Michelle, Mary and Nicole. In front are Paul and Ben. Missing is Abe, who didn't come with us that weekend.

Well, I hope to post more soon, once I get back to Denver, but this is a small visual aid to accompany my descriptions. I'll try to get some pictures up of some of the work we've done too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, are you in Water 3? I work for The Fuller Center and I'm writing a story about you guys/AmeriCorps for the Disaster ReBuilders section of our website and our homepage news section. I was wondering if I could use some of your pictures and ask you about your experience working with Disaster ReBuilders. Thanks!

    Katherine Fuller
    katherine@fullercenter.org

    ReplyDelete